Monday, February 27, 2012

CHEVRON BEADBOARD, PENDANT-FREE KITCHEN - MY FAVORITE PINS THIS MONTH

I think everyone is falling in love, or is obsessed with Pinterest. Unlike Facebook, which I, and a lot of my friends dislike but feel like they have to be on, we all love Pinterest. Yes, it's not really a social networking site, or at least not a typical one with status updates, but I believe we can see more about a person on Pinterest than on FB or Twitter! Agree?

I thought I would share some of my favorite pins this month with you. Can you believe February is almost over?! (Oh, and just click on the pictures and it will take you to Pinterest where I pinned them)

These pins get my GENIUS IDEAS award...
CHEVRON BEADBOARD HOW-TO
GLASS CABINETS OVER THE WINDOW DOESN'T DETRACT FROM VIEW. YES!



A COOL WAY TO DO CORK FLOORING

And a little FASHION + STYLE...


HOW TO WEAR RED PANTS

MAKEUP + HAIR COLOR
MAXI SKIRT 

And some UPCOMING HOME TRENDS...

PENDANT-FREE KITCHEN

METAL KITCHEN CABINETS

And some CRAFTS + COOL PRODUCTS


APRON YOU CAN BUY OR MAKE

STICKER WALLPAPER - SERIOUSLY SO COOL

POLAROID LIGHT BOX FRAME


And some PRETTY IMAGES...




And now for my FAVORITE PIN...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...